Raise Capital The Right Way
Are you ready for a raise?
This free guide gives you a complete overview of what you need for a raise, what questions you need to ask yourself, and how to successfully execute a raise!
Here is your 7 Step Checklist for Capital Raising:
1. Share registry cleanups – share splits, transfers, corrections, and ASIC updates;
2. Employee Option Pools – factor in option pools to your fully diluted cap table;
3. Clarify the commercial intention for the raise;
4. Prepare a Terms Sheet (if necessary);
5. Create or amend the Shareholders Agreement;
6. Obtain the required board and member approvals; and
7. Execute the raise properly